Words are precious so i say WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT
- 1 Would you Rather:
- 1.1 1. Play Splatoon 2 for 24 hours,
- 1.2 2. Play Splatoon 3 for 12 hours,
- 1.3 or
- 1.4 3. Play both for 5 hours each?
Ever wanted to customize the kit of a Splatoon 2 weapon? Now you can! Here are the standards:
- Shooters available:
- Splattershot Jr.
- Splattershot Pro
- Jet Squelcher
2. Rollers available:
- Splat Rollers
- Carbon Rollers
- Dynamo Rollers
- Flingza Rollers
3. Chargers available:
- Splat Charger
- E-Liter 4K
- E-Liter 4K Scope
- Bamboozler 14 Mk
- Goo Tuber
4. Sloshers available:
- Sloshing Machine
5. Splatlings available:
- Heavy Splatling
- Hydra Splatling
- Mini Splatling
- Ballpoint Splatling
6. Dualies available:
- Splat Dualies
- Tetra Dualies
- Glooga Dualies
- Dapple Dualies
- Dualie Squelchers
7. Brushes available:
8. Blasters available:
- Range Blaster
- Rapid Blaster…
I saw on the Splatoon 2 gear category that there are only 5 items so I wanted to add more but all I can find is "add category" which does not add new gear items or descriptions. Is it that only mods and admins get to add more items? I don't know.
If your smart, then your not a color
If your annoying, your green
If your mellow, your blue (duh)
If your dumb (and ya know it), then your purple
If your dumb (And ya DONT know), your also colorless
If you think your smart, your red
If your old, your black
If your bubbly, then your white
If you are a mix of some, then you mix the colors
I only did this for achievement don't take it seriously (if this does help then ur welcome)
1st phase: This one is easy, for some people it might be hard. You just gotta fist hide behind the rectangular box when she/he super jumps and uses the Splashdown. Wait for her to use the Inkjet, and try to splat her/him when using the Inkjet, because she shoots one shot every 2 seconds, but keep jumping so you can hit her/him better, also so you don't get hit. But if you don't successfully splat her/him, wait for her to come back down then splat her, repeat if necessary.
2nd phase: This is the easiest phase, when she comes down and uses the Bubble Blower special, try to splat her/him. But stay away after she finishes (you can tell she/he is finished when he/she made 3 bubbles), because she will throw a bomb at a bubble trying to splat you.…
Heya, everyone! I am TCravicing here for more Splatoon 3 maps that was a follow-up to the one I created that we wanted to have fan-made maps about something else that was coming to Splatoon 3 or not. Therefore, the maps in this page are fan-made and they're not coming to Splatoon 3 yet. Hope ya all like it!
*WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD*
- Ikakiddo Military Base: Sets in a military base near the fan-made Ikakiddo Mountain, players can able to see the same military plane from the fan-made Inkopolis Airdrome (aka Inkopolis Airport) sitting on a ramp and can see the parachuters above the stage like the one in Camp Triggerfish. Like the Ikakiddo Mountain's name, the stage's name is referenced to the "squid kid" name for the Inklings.
- Houzuki Factory: Ho…
an octarian using some sort of inkjet???
the idea is that it’s attack is octocopter and octobomber combined. it flies in the air (with the injet like thing, causing tons of ink to burst to the ground) and can attack you with a ink blob that explodes on contact (like the explosher). it isn’t a OHKO thing, getting hit by splash damage would deal like 25% of the players health (which is 100) and getting hit directly will hurt you 30%
*WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD*
Hey, everyone! TCravicing's here! I am creating my idea of the fan-made Splatoon 3 bosses that were added to the upcoming game soon since DJ Octavio's return in the game that you wanted for.
- The Octorocket: An Octarian rocket spacecraft that can able to fire Octo Ink that deal 20 damage to the player. The player can able to receive a ink can to refuel the rocket after defeating the Octorocket. Although, if the player didn't defeat the Octorocket, it will able to launch on Splatsville and the player will failed and try again to defeat the boss.
- OC-T0L1NG 800: A Terminator T-800-alike Octoling boss that can able to target the player. The OC-T0L1NG can also chase the player and cannot be splatted by a Hero Shot due to i…
Heya, people! I created the previous blog post for my fan-made ideas for Splatoon 3. I am going to create my blog post for more Splatoon 3 fan-made maps for this time. Hence the title, the stages in this blog post are fan-made and were not added to Splatoon 3 yet.
- Inkopolis Airdrome: Taking place in a small outdoor airport nearby outside of Inkopolis, the fan-made Splatoon 3 stage has four runways and three jetways and one building. Four players can able to refuel the military plane with ink to escape (for fan-made Ink Resupply, which referenced to the last stage in the L4D campaign, Dead Air), can able to ink the military plane or/and the jetway to win (for a Turf Wars match) or something else (like Salmon Run where four players can able to…
idk I just thought that would be cool
pls help i spent 10 minutes making this i made it on a random drawing app i found lol
Hello, everyone! I'm back for more fan-made ideas that was coming to Splatoon 3 or not. Hence, them being fan-made, they're fake and were not added to Splatoon 3 yet. For my previous idea, click here.
- Tsunamink: A new fan-made Splatoon 3 special weapon that summons a wave of ink that matched with the player's ink colour when activated. If any enemies touched the wave, they're splatted and ignore buildings or other obstacles similar to the Killer Wail.
- The Inkthrower: A new fan-made Splatoon 3 main weapon that sprays out ink. It can splat any enemies if they're touched the Inkthrower's ink sacs. It's somewhat resemble to the Aerospray MG but a Splatoon-styled flamethrower hence its name.
- Splatling Turret: Another new fan-made Splatoon 3 special…
This is my fan-made idea about new weapons and hairstyles as well game modes for Splatoon 3. However, they are fake hence them being fan-made. Hope you all like it!
- Portal Ballpoint Splatling: A new fan-made variant for the Ballpoint Splatling which has the ability to shoot orange and blue portals on walls, floors and ceilings. You can able to teleport on each portal. It's inspired by and referenced to the Portal Gun from the Portal series.
- Sticky Splat Bomb Launcher: A new fan-made Splatoon 3 weapon that can deploy 5 to 10 Splat Bomb sub weapons that will stick on the walls or/and floors. You can able to explode them with the same firing key which you fired them. However, you cannot fire the Splat Bombs to the ceilings. It is referenced to t…
Tryna get the "one more thing" badge
i swear this isn't cheating its just....... doing things a lil different
hi basically i just walk around turf wars splatting people i have a silly game too
Background: Patapete made a thread asking this: "If you had to design a hero mode level, in Splatoon 3, what would that look like?" So, I took my time to make one.
Octarian's Hideout is a fan-made mission idea in Splatoon 3. The level features many Octarians, hence the name. It features many things such as trickshots and rooms with octarians.
- 1 Gameplay
- 1.1 Patepete's rules (here for reference)
- 1.2 Spawnpoint
- 1.3 Checkpoint 1
- 1.3.1 Sardinium
- 1.4 Checkpoint 2
- 1.5 Checkpoint 3
- 1.6 Checkpoint 4
- 1.6.1 Sunken Scroll
- 1.7 Checkpoint 5
- Sunken Scroll and Sardinium is required, and must be clever/well hidden
- Five checkpoints
- Must tell location of collectibles such as Armor.
- Balloons count.
- Must have at least:
- 1 Octotrooper
- 1 Twintacle Octotrooper
- 1 Octobomber
- 4 Octopods
- 1 Octosnip…
Sloshers are one of the most overlooked weapons in Splatoon, being considered by many as brainless weapons, because of their lack of targeted accuracy. Sloshers are, on the whole, one of the most powerful weapons, excelling on modes like Tower Control and Rainmaker. While this weapon has it's ups and downs, here's a basic guide to it's use.
Forget ability chunks or bold rushes, this weapon is a stealthy one, making strategy your most powerful asset. The range of this weapon is rivaled in atrocity only by, say, the Luna Blaster, throwing direct attacks right out the window. Here are some tips, to put you at a tactical advantage:
- Loop around - Getting behind the opponent is beneficial to almost every weapon, but is near crucial for this one. A…
I've been maining the Cherry H-3 for 5 years now, so here are my tips.
- Keep your distance. This gun has a LOT of range for a gun, and it also does a lot of damage, shoot the guy but because of the on and off nature, you won't be able to hit them up close without dying.
- You're not a front liner. This gun isn't meant to be used up close, stay above and away from your opponents and use the range to ink.
- Be tactical with your power-ups. Most people think that gear abilities don't matter, but for this weapon it plays a big role. I don't know what version of Splatoon you play on so here are my tips for both;
Splatoon: Choose between Damage Up, Defense Up, and Ink Saver Main. Damage for an aggressive but tactical player, Defense for someone who likes…
The idea that Nintendo would kill Splatoon 2 probably seems absurd to many of you, I mean Splatoon 2 is the 9th most popular game on Nintendo Switch, selling almost 12.5 million copies worldwide. Nevertheless, with the release of Splatoon 3, Nintendo will be for all intents and purposes ending Splatoon 2's reign.
While Splatoon 3's release will cement this seemingly wild statement, we could see the game's death coming from a long way off. The beginning of the the end so to speak, started over three years ago, on September 18 2018. Some of you might know the significance of this day for the Switch, other might not, but that was the day Nintendo Online became a reality. This was the first time Nintendo had dabbled in a pay to …