Hello, everyone! I'm back for more fan-made ideas that was coming to Splatoon 3 or not. Hence, them being fan-made, they're fake and were not added to Splatoon 3 yet. For my previous idea, click here.
- Tsunamink: A new fan-made Splatoon 3 special weapon that summons a wave of ink that matched with the player's ink colour when activated. If any enemies touched the wave, they're splatted and ignore buildings or other obstacles similar to the Killer Wail.
- The Inkthrower: A new fan-made Splatoon 3 main weapon that sprays out ink. It can splat any enemies if they're touched the Inkthrower's ink sacs. It's somewhat resemble to the Aerospray MG but a Splatoon-styled flamethrower hence its name.
- Splatling Turret: Another new fan-made Splatoon 3 special…
This is my fan-made idea about new weapons and hairstyles as well game modes for Splatoon 3. However, they are fake hence them being fan-made. Hope you all like it!
- Portal Ballpoint Splatling: A new fan-made variant for the Ballpoint Splatling which has the ability to shoot orange and blue portals on walls, floors and ceilings. You can able to teleport on each portal. It's inspired by and referenced to the Portal Gun from the Portal series.
- Sticky Splat Bomb Launcher: A new fan-made Splatoon 3 weapon that can deploy 5 to 10 Splat Bomb sub weapons that will stick on the walls or/and floors. You can able to explode them with the same firing key which you fired them. However, you cannot fire the Splat Bombs to the ceilings. It is referenced to t…
Tryna get the "one more thing" badge
i swear this isn't cheating its just....... doing things a lil different
hi basically i just walk around turf wars splatting people i have a silly game too
Background: Patapete made a thread asking this: "If you had to design a hero mode level, in Splatoon 3, what would that look like?" So, I took my time to make one.
Octarian's Hideout is a fan-made mission idea in Splatoon 3. The level features many Octarians, hence the name. It features many things such as trickshots and rooms with octarians.
- 1 Gameplay
- 1.1 Patepete's rules (here for reference)
- 1.2 Spawnpoint
- 1.3 Checkpoint 1
- 1.3.1 Sardinium
- 1.4 Checkpoint 2
- 1.5 Checkpoint 3
- 1.6 Checkpoint 4
- 1.6.1 Sunken Scroll
- 1.7 Checkpoint 5
- Sunken Scroll and Sardinium is required, and must be clever/well hidden
- Five checkpoints
- Must tell location of collectibles such as Armor.
- Balloons count.
- Must have at least:
- 1 Octotrooper
- 1 Twintacle Octotrooper
- 1 Octobomber
- 4 Octopods
- 1 Octosnip…
Sloshers are one of the most overlooked weapons in Splatoon, being considered by many as brainless weapons, because of their lack of targeted accuracy. Sloshers are, on the whole, one of the most powerful weapons, excelling on modes like Tower Control and Rainmaker. While this weapon has it's ups and downs, here's a basic guide to it's use.
Forget ability chunks or bold rushes, this weapon is a stealthy one, making strategy your most powerful asset. The range of this weapon is rivaled in atrocity only by, say, the Luna Blaster, throwing direct attacks right out the window. Here are some tips, to put you at a tactical advantage:
- Loop around - Getting behind the opponent is beneficial to almost every weapon, but is near crucial for this one. A…
I've been maining the Cherry H-3 for 5 years now, so here are my tips.
- Keep your distance. This gun has a LOT of range for a gun, and it also does a lot of damage, shoot the guy but because of the on and off nature, you won't be able to hit them up close without dying.
- You're not a front liner. This gun isn't meant to be used up close, stay above and away from your opponents and use the range to ink.
- Be tactical with your power-ups. Most people think that gear abilities don't matter, but for this weapon it plays a big role. I don't know what version of Splatoon you play on so here are my tips for both;
Splatoon: Choose between Damage Up, Defense Up, and Ink Saver Main. Damage for an aggressive but tactical player, Defense for someone who likes…
The idea that Nintendo would kill Splatoon 2 probably seems absurd to many of you, I mean Splatoon 2 is the 9th most popular game on Nintendo Switch, selling almost 12.5 million copies worldwide. Nevertheless, with the release of Splatoon 3, Nintendo will be for all intents and purposes ending Splatoon 2's reign.
While Splatoon 3's release will cement this seemingly wild statement, we could see the game's death coming from a long way off. The beginning of the the end so to speak, started over three years ago, on September 18 2018. Some of you might know the significance of this day for the Switch, other might not, but that was the day Nintendo Online became a reality. This was the first time Nintendo had dabbled in a pay to …
so, school started! like a month ago, but still-
how are you guys doing in school? im doing great! i recently reunited with my besties, and i gave them my contact so i can talk to them after school :>
When I was little I feel like I love squid usually I love Splatoon 1 & 2 I ready until Splatoon 3 released.
I’m kinda knew to fandom and I’m not sure how to change my profile pic, whenever I try uploading a picture it doesn’t work. Anyone know why?
I feel bad for Octolings as it's not their fault for being evil. They're being countrolled by D.J Octavio!
i kinda like tokodori and villan deku from mha
not really a blog post and im sorry
As sad as I am to say it, I don't think the Bloblobber will be reappearing without a serious nerf.
Imagine like a Splatoon, Splatoon2 crossover, witheverything from both games... my dream.
I wish nintendo included a visual mod ability, so that in S2 I could make the e liter 4k, the 3k.
It was a dark and stormy night, AND THEN SUDDENLY SPLATOON 3 IS ANNONCED AND IM SO HAPPY, And Then They Show the new spawn mechanic and I want to cry...
Origin: Dating back during the Great Turf War in Octarian territory, located in a laboratory that’s now abandoned
Transmission: Physical contact with the inflicted or a single drop of tainted black ink upon the skin
Prevention: Vaccinations and isolation from any of the malady’s presence
Early Symptoms: Blackening of fingers and ear tips, including the tips of tentacles, faint discoloration of eyes, bleaching ink color, dry coughs, vomiting of black ink, fatigue, fever, sweating.
Later Symptoms: Ink color completely turns pitch black, distortion/melting of face and limbs (including eye mask and eye pupils), gradual liquefying of th…
I cleared the game and got the main items as a replica, and the Hero Shot Replica in Splatoon 2 Octo Canyon. Yes, this means Ima sweaty gamer.
As some of us know, Animal Crossing is having a Sanrio update! It will allow you to have clothing and islanders based off of Sanrio characters (ex. My Melody, Hello Kitty etc.)!
You will be able to unlock these features with the Sanrio amiibos! They will be accessible at Target as soon as March 8th! They are limited time, so if you are reading this after March 2021, I don’t think this post will be much help.
After purchasing the amiibos, go to the Nook Stop in your town hall and select the “amiibo” option when it asks what you’d like to do. When you do that, hold the bottom of the amiibo to the NFC checkpoint (right joycon) and hold it. You might have to assign it to a Mii, which will be easy. After that, you will get the themed islander, cl…
Just tell on the comments, the first time I played was when they released it. on my Wii U