Calamari County is a location known to exist the Splatoon Universe. It is inaccessible in the game, but is mentioned in the Sunken Scrolls. It was the home of Callie and Marie before they moved to Inkopolis.
Not much is known of this location, except a young Callie and Marie originated from here and that it is about three and a half hours away by train from Inkopolis.
- Callie and Marie's House is a location in Calamari County. It is the residence of their parents.
- The Train Station is a location in Calamari County. Marie used it to get back to and from Inkopolis.
- Callie is an Inkling and cousin of Marie, her partner in music. Callie is also the creator of the hit song "Bomb Rush Blush".
- Marie is an Inkling and cousin of Callie, her partner in music. Marie is also the creator of the hit song "Tide Goes Out".
- Callie and Marie's Parents have been confirmed to exist in The Squid Sisters Stories. Their personalities are unknown, but they are proud of their children.
- Calamari County had it's own chorus, which was composed to celebrate and respect the sea. It was known as Gachi-Bon in a fan convention hosted by Nico Nico Douga.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.