Hero Mode is the single-player campaign featured in Splatoon 2. The Great Zapfish has gone missing from Inkopolis Square, and the Octarians are to blame. Callie of the Squid Sisters has also disappeared.
List of Stages
Sector 1 - Tentakeel Outpost
Tentakeel Outpost is the first sector of Hero Mode. It contains three stages and a boss fight.
- Stage 1 - Return of the Octarians
- Stage 2 - Welcome to Octopia
- Stage 3 - Sunset Octocopter
- Boss 1 - Industrial Toast
Sector 2 - Suction-Cup Lookout
Suction-Cup Lookout is the second sector of Hero Mode. It contains six stages and one boss fight.
- Stage 4 - Enter the Octohurler
- Stage 5 - The Octopark
- Stage 6 - Octozeppelin Invasion
- Stage 7 - Back-Alley Cleanup
- Stage 8 - Spinning Campground
- Stage 9 - Octoling Strike
- Boss 2 - The Showdown
Sector 3 - Beaker's Depot
Beaker's Depot is the third sector of Hero Mode. It contains six stages and one boss fight.
- Stage 10 - Octoseeker Shakedown
- Stage 11- The Floating Garden
- Stage 12 - Octo-Resort Spring
- Stage 13 - Dancing Floors
- Stage 14 - Parking Garage
- Stage 15 - Octoling Assault
- Boss 3 - Lips for Days
Sector 4 - Slimeskin Garrison
Slimeskin Garrison is the fourth sector of Hero Mode. it contains six stages and one boss fight.
- Stage 16 - Secret Bowling Alley
- Stage 17 - Octocommander Fortress
- Stage 18 - Towering Heights
- Stage 19 - The Experimentorium
- Stage 20 - Propellerland
- Stage 21 - Octolings Ahoy!
- Boss 4 - Sanitizarium
Sector 5 - Cephalon HQ
Cephalon HQ is the fifth and final sector of Hero Mode. It contains six stages and one boss fight.
- Stage 22 - Underground Expressway
- Stage 23 - The Octogalaxy
- Stage 24 - Transfer Junction
- Stage 25 - Platform Madhouse
- Stage 26 - Paradise Lanes
- Stage 27 - Octoling Workout
- Boss 5 - Bomb Rush Blush ft Tide Goes Out
Hero Mode's Weapons
- Hero Shot Replica
- Hero Roller Replica
- Hero Brella Replica
- Hero Splatling Replica
- Hero Slosher Replica
- Hero Blaster Replica
- Hero Charger Replica
- Hero Dualies Replica
- Herobrush Replica
- Toxic Mist - a purple mist that may appear near a Zapfish battery that causes the player to lose Ink if they touch it. The player has to splat the device generating the mist to remove it. Identical to the Sub Weapon of the same name.
- Sprinkler - identical to the Sub Weapon of the same name.