It features a supermarket like environment with food and items to buy around every corner!
- Splat Zones - TBA
- Tower Control - The tower begins at the center of the map. The first checkpoint will be located at a lower elevation, and will then continue its course to the second checkpoint right in front of where the clam basket would be in Clam Blitz. The final checkpoint is near each team's spawn point, right near the wide open area. The finish point is then straight ahead of the third checkpoint.
- Rainmaker - TBA
- Clam Blitz - The basket for each team is located off the ledge right in front of the spawn point, with the side facing towards the middle most vulnerable to a power clam.
- Players can throw a sprinkler onto the overhead structure in the middle of the stage with precise timing.
- The map was made sure to be ready for Black Friday 2017 in the US.
- The map was added to Splatoon 2 on November 24, 2017 at 9pm ET (6pm PT)
- ↑ Perfectly Nintendo on Twitter: "Splatoon 2: the 8th additional stage, MakoMart (Turf Wars, Ranked Battles) is now available!"