- Splat Zones - The splat zone is located on the hill in the middle of the stage
- Tower Control - The tower starts at the middle form where it will go down the hill and beyond the wall, after a checkpoint there wall it will go under the bridge with a other checkpoint afterward that it will head to the goal
- Rainmaker - TBA
- Clam Blitz - The clam basket for each team is located on the lower area of each team's spawn area. It is raised a little higher than the middle area of the map, so the opposing team can throw their power clam into your basket after they cross the bridge close to the basket.
Falling off the stage
- This stage debuted during the first Splatoon 2 Global Testfire event in March 2017.
- The map was released in the initial release of Splatoon 2 on the game's release date of July 21, 2017.
- This map also appears in Hero Mode at Octoling Workout, where the player must fight bands of Octolings to retrieve 8 baby Zapfish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.