|“||You're looking fairly fresh!||”|
|“||Horseshoe Crab and Weapon Expert.||”|
— Sheldon's Description
Drop down the information below with caution unless you have completed Hero Mode or Octo Expansion. Spoilers are below.
|“||THE SQUID SISTERS ARE BACK!||”|
Sheldon then arms Agent 4 with a modded Rainmaker to take down DJ Octavio and his Octobot King II once and for all. DJ Octavio attempts to escape, but Agent 4 damages the Octobot King II enough that it malfunctions and crashes back into the arena, leaving DJ Octavio vulnerable for Agent 4 to hit directly with the Rainmaker, resulting in the Octobot King II swelling up like a balloon before exploding into tons of Agent 4's ink, resulting in DJ Octavio's capture and imprisonment once more. Sheldon then returns to Inkopolis to resume running Ammo Knights.
After Agent 4 destroys the Octo Oven, Octoboss of Tentakeel Outpost, Sheldon provides access to his Ammo Knights Enhancifier back where Marie is first met in Tentakeel Outpost so Agent 4 can upgrade their weapons or unlock sub weapons using the Power Eggs and Sardinium collected during the stages.If Agent 4 clears every stage in Octo Canyon with one of the Hero Weapons, Sheldon will have a replica of it available for purchase from Ammo Knights, and will reward Agent 4 with tickets for the Crust Bucket if they clear each stage in Octo Canyon with all nine Hero Weapons.
Spoilers end here.
Personality and traits
Sheldon is a genuine military fanatic and is fascinated by his weapons. He has developed nearsightedness due to staying up late every night messing around with small parts.
Though he is a horseshoe crab, Sheldon wears his whole shell on his head, like a hat. He also wears a pair of orange goggles with a black strap, a khaki scout uniform with many badges/patches, a pair of polished dark brown boots, and a red scarf around his neck. He has buck teeth and pale yellow skin.
- Sheldon's name comes from the word "shell," as he is a horseshoe crab which is a species known to have shells.
- Sheldon's grandfather, Ammoses Shellendorf, has blueprints that are acquired from beating each boss in Hero Mode. There are five blueprints total, which include the blueprints for the Hero Shot Replica.
- There also are three more blueprints obtained after completing the DJ Octavio challenges of the amiibos.
- Ammoses Shellendorf was the most likely individual who stood behind Cap'n Cuttlefish in a photograph of them during the Great Turf Wars.
- Sheldon is crucial to Hero Mode as he was the one who made the upgrader along with the modified Rainmaker that was used to defeat DJ Octavio.
|Characters in the Splatoon Series|