The stage features various platforms and cranes that change elevation.
- Splat Zones - The splat zone is located on the center bridge and two ramps, with two added blocks for the mode. The blocks may be useful for defending the zone.
- Tower Control - The tower starts located in the middle of the map at the beginning of a match. It the travels through the left side of the other team's side and down a level. The first checkpoint is located on the top level right before it goes down. To get the the finishing point, the tower must first go through a checkpoint before the uninkable ramp. The finishing point is located after the uninkable ramp and off to the side a little bit.
- Rainmaker - TBA
- Clam Blitz - The basket for each team is located above the lower section of the bases. Near the ramp that leads to the section with the basket is a bump. There is also an added wall behind each basket to act as a backboard.
- This stage initially debuted during the July 6, 2017 Splatoon 2 Nintendo Direct.
- The map was released in the initial release of Splatoon 2 on the game's release date of July 21, 2017.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.